- Lists all the emails, documents, spreadsheets, and other items indexed by Windows Desktop Search.
- Retrieves item properties: creation and modification dates, author, recipients, and summary content.
- The only file required from the target PC is a Windows Desktop Search Database (.EDB).
- Processing time is under 10 minutes for an average PC.
- Saves reports in common formats: XML, Comma Separated Values (.CSV).
- Easy-to-use Wizard interface.
- Supports databases from Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008,
Server 2003, XP.
Passware Search Index Examiner is an easy-to-use data discovery tool that makes all the items indexed by Windows Desktop Search instantly accessible to computer forensics and IT professionals.
Search Index Examiner lists all the documents, emails, spreadsheets as well as provides creation and modification dates, author, recipients, summary content, and other information for each item. The only data it needs from the target computer – is a Windows Desktop Search database.
With processing time of under 10 minutes for a typical PC, computer forensics will find it easy and quick to retrieve electronic evidence.