Integrated IDE, SATA, SAS, USB 3.0 and FireWire Write Blockers
Operating at USB 3.0 Speed
2X FASTER THAN THE ULTRABAY II
WITH SPEEDS UP TO 15.4GB PER MINUTE!
The UltraBay 3d and UltraBay 3 (available on FREDDIE and uFRED) are the industry's first USB 3.0 integrated forensic bridge that includes a touch screen display and a graphical user interface for acquisition process monitoring (when using Tableau Imager). The new UltraBay 3d and UltraBay 3 provide the ultimate flexibility for write-blocked acquisitions from up to eight different types of storage media: IDE, SATA, SAS, USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 and FireWire 400/800. They also support devices with non-512B sector sizes.
The UltraBay 3d is now shipping on select models of the industry leading FRED Forensic Workstations:
FRED - FRED 1R - FRED 2R - FRED DX - FRED DX 1R - FRED DX 2R - FRED SR - FREDC
All front panel connectors are write blocked, which make for easy connections to drives being imaged. Simply connect the appropriate signal and drive power cables, start your imaging software, and acquire data. Drive power connections have been improved through the use of the new 3M style power connector.
Firmware updates are easily applied using the Tableau Firmware Update (TFU) utility. TFU has been rewritten to enable firmware updates via the USB 3.0 host interface connection and features an exclusive firmware update "U" button, ensuring firmware updates are confidently managed.
- The industry's first USB 3.0 integrated forensic bridge.
- Completely integrated / internal system solution.
- Integrated Write Blocked (Read-Only) Ports:
- USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
- FireWire 400/800
- Touch screen with a graphical user interface (GUI) for acquisition process monitoring.
- Full multi-LUN FireWire acquisition support is provided for Write Protected imaging of Apple Mac systems booted to FireWire device mode.
- Firmware updates available at no charge through Tableau Firmware Update.
- Full HPA/DCO support for SATA and IDE devices.
- FireWire write-blocked port has 9-pin FW800 connector and supports both FW400 and FW800 devices.
The UltraBay 3d and UltraBay 3 are available exclusively with select Digital Intelligence FRED systems
and are not available separately or from any other source.