The Forensic Imager TX1
The new Forensic Imager TX1 sets the standard for next-generation Forensic Imaging - and it's easy to see why. One look and you will notice the stylish design of the TX1 that finally brings digital forensic products into the twenty-first century. It features a beautiful and intuitive user interface on a tablet-sized touch-screen, providing a delightful user experience. The TX1 is also a behemoth under the hood, making it the fastest and most powerful forensic imager on the market. Additional features include:
- Superior local and network imaging performance without compromises
- Images SATA, USB 3, PCIe, SAS, FireWire 800, IDE, and network shares
- Outputs to SATA, USB 3, SAS, and network shares
- Supports up to two active "forensic" jobs at a time (simultaneous imaging)
- Job queuing option for efficiency and convenience
- Up to four destinations per source with the ability to mix clone/image duplication and local/network destinations
- Media Utility options of: view drive details, wipe, format, blank check, view & disable HPA/DCO, whole disk encryption, view S.M.A.R.T., and eject media
- On screen real-time notifications/feedback with audible feedback options
- Status LED provides device status information
- Packaged in removable foam inserts custom-built to drop into a Pelican 1500 hard case
- Free firmware updates
Media Utility options:
- View drive details
- Blank Check
- View & disable HPA/DCO
- Whole disk encryption
- View S.M.A.R.T.
- Eject media
Digital investigators need to be prepared for all types of storage media, and that now includes PCIe SSDs. Tableau has introduced multiple new PCIe-compatible products that leverage PCIe architecture to maximize performance by simply adapting to a new form factor rather than adapting through slower media alternatives.
Forensic Imager TX1 - The next generation, replacing the Forensic Imager 3.
UltraBlock PCIe Bridge - A portable write-blocker that is reliable and easy-to-use.
UltraBay 4/4D - The integrated write-blocker in our FRED systems that supports PCIe SSDs as well as SATA, USB 3.0, SAS, FireWire 800 and IDE drives.
A PCIe Adapter is required for PCIe drive operations. Current available PCIe Adapters include:
- PCIe Card
- PCIe M.2
- PCIe Apple SSDs
Forensic Imager TX1 Kit Contents
- Forensic Imager TX1
- TP6 Power Supply
- Forensic Imager SATA/SAS Drive Bay
- Drive Cables
- Five pack of Velcro Cable Ties
- Microfiber Screen Wipe
- TX1 Quick Reference Guide
Adapters Sold Separately