|FORENSIC TOOLKIT 6.0
Forensic Toolkit (FTK), recognized around the world as the Standard in computer forensic
software, is the only court-cited digital investigations solution built for speed, stability and ease of
use. Known for its intuitive interface, email analysis, customizable data views and stability, FTK lays
the framework for seamless expansion so your solution can grow with your organization's needs.
One Shared Case Database
Unlike other products on the market,
FTK is database driven. All data is stored in one case database, which
allows teams to use the same data, reducing the cost and complexity
of creating multiple case datasets. Best of all, you won't experience
failures associated with memory-based tools. For example, if the GUI
crashes, the processing workers can continue to process data.
Unmatched Processing Speed
FTK is different from other solutions
in that it processes data up front; you don't waste time waiting for searches to execute during the analysis phase. It's designed to provide
the fastest, most accurate and consistent processing with distributed
processing and true multi-threaded/multi-core support.
New With FTK 6.0
To help streamline the investigation
and e-discovery process, FTK 6.0 includes enhancements for even greater integration with Summation.
Benefit From the Shared Case Database
- Indexing - With a shared index file you can eliminate the need to
recreate or duplicate the file, delivering consistent search results
regardless of whether you are searching in FTK or Summation.
- Deduplication - Gain a more complete understanding
of your data sooner with enhanced interoperability between FTK
and Summation, ensuring both products are deduplicating data
the same way.
- Shared FTK & Summation Audit Log - Further updates to the
audit log mean documents viewed in the FTK viewer will now be
displayed in the Summation audit log and vice versa.
Additional Enhancements Include
- FTK Web Viewer, Powered by Summation - Conduct
case assessment earlier than with competing solutions
with real-time collaboration. Attorneys or other teams
now have instant access to case data as it's being
identified in FTK while incident responders are in the field
or performing on-site collections.
- Easy Button for Processing - Easier and faster processing
with pre-defined, one-click command options. With the
new FTK processing options (e.g., e-discovery processing,
forensic processing, etc.) simply click the "button" based
on how you want to process the evidence.
- Multi-Case Search in Web Viewer - Speed up the
searching process by searching across multiple cases instead of one case at a time.
- Volume Shadow Copy - Reliance on third-party software
or manual methods is no longer needed; quickly identify
and extract information from the Windows® shadow
system files or set up directly within FTK.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - Expand to
other languages with the ability to choose which language
before converting images to readable text. Further
enhancements and bug fixes are also included.
- Internet Artifacts - With phase one of the release, users can now locate hard-to-find key evidence for parsing Dropbox artifacts left on machines.
- Cellebrite Images - New compatibility giving users the ability to view Cellebrite UFD, UFR and UFDX Images within FTK.
- New Agent Certificate - To ensure users can continue to integrate with their third-party applications, a new agent certificate will be issued to all clients current on their subscription.
- Windows 10 Support - Includes the latest enhancements for compatibility with Windows 10.